Sunday, March 8, 2009

3 new friends have joined us. So welcome to:
Karin F, she has a mini blog - Mini Ramblings and More - is is currently turning the Greenleaf Orchid kit into a Sewing Emporium! Lots of fun!
Minikat - she also has a great miniature blog - Little Thoughts from An Average Mind. Some great idea candy on her site - I love her little cakes!
And lastly Liberty Biberty. A great mini blog - Liberty Biberty - she has made some very cute things!!! And I agree with her about children! They all seem well behaved until 5pm when you are trying to cook dinner!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like the cakes I make. I've sent an email to my friend in a mini stitching guild to see about some information for you.

    Husbands tend to be like kids, at least mine is. I can't do much in the way of minis once he gets home and gets in the way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an award That i have given to you over on my blog. Please come over to my "Miniatures" blog to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete