Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An idea...


I'm getting a great response to my bobbin lace pillow (see a couple of posts down - Pillow Talk) that I posted pictures of on Greenleaf's miniature's forum (Greenleaf). So now I'm getting the idea that I really do want to start making them to sell. Seems like there is a small (pardon the pun!) market for them.

Now where do I get more fancy toothpicks from? I... errr... 'liberated' the ones I used for this pillow from a restaurant. I guess I should buy my own!!!!

Oh and I realized that I never posted this photo. It's a picture of my daughter, Annie, on her 1st birthday with the box for the McKinley (her birthday present!). And yes, she is crying in the photo. I don't think she was very impressed!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sasha, pop on over to my blog, there is an award waiting for you!
    Mini Hugs,
    Gaye
    http://creatingdollhouseminiatures.blogspot.com/2009/03/fabulous-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless her heart. She doesn't look impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bobbin lace pillow! It's the coolest mini I've seen in a while. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and yes, there is a market for mini lace pillows. There's even a miniature needlework guild here. I will contact a friend of mine and find out how to contact them if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you MiniKat - I'm a bit slow with my comments at the moment. My computer just doesn't like Blogger right now!

    ReplyDelete